Divorce is sometimes inevitable despite the best of efforts, but is always stressful on everyone involved. Randy's office deals largely with family law issues.
Some questions Randy will want to ask you during your appointment are
- What has led to this decision?
- Are your feelings toward one another friendly or is there a lot of anger?
- Do you expect the divorce to be civil or will there likely be a lot of animosity?
- Are there any child custody issues, debts, personal items or property division that you and your spouse do NOT agree on?
- Do you and your spouse already have a written agreement? Please bring it if you do have one.
- Do you want alimony, child support or both? How much do you want?
- What are your expectations of Randy? What do you expect him to do for you?
- Are you employed? How will you be paying for your divorce?
Divorces do not happen over night. It is a long drawn out process that is almost always very personal, emotional, stressful, expensive and sometimes ugly. There are usually kinks thrown in even when you think everything is going smoothly. Attorneys and their staff put in a lot of 'behind the scenes' time and work on family law cases. Randy and his staff have the knowledge and experience with local courts in South Carolina to help you understand what is going on and what will be happening next.
Call Tracey at 864-298-0001 to set up an appointment.